Pole Barns / Post Frame Construction
Pole Barns, also known as Post-Frame Buildings are often used on farms, ranches, and businesses to shelter hay, equipment, and livestock. Additionally, pole barns can be used as workshops, indoor riding arenas, horse stables, garages, warehouses, flea markets and sheds. The definition of a pole barn in North America is a building with a roof extended and supported over a series of poles and not necessarily requiring exterior walls while being generally rectangular or square in shape.
Custom Pole Barn Design and Build
Every custom pole barn design is created with your specifications and budget in mind. From the finest lumber and metal, the structural integrity of your pole barn will serve your farm, ranch, business or personal use for many years. We are NFBA accredited and because we use Earth Friendly recycled materials we are an Energy Star Partner.
Our engineered pole barns are simple and sturdy, being constructed out of wood or steel trusses with a corrugated metal roof. The poles are spaced 8′, 10′ or 12′ apart with engineered wood trusses set on 2′, 4′ or 5′ on center for superior stability and rigidity. With 20 colors ranging from Bright Red, Ocean Blue, Brushed Slate and Hunter Green our 29 or 26 Gauge Metal Siding provides a limited 40 year Paint Warranty.
- Single, Double Bubble Wrap Insulation or Vinyl Back Insulation
- White, Clear and Smoke Skylights
- 26 Gauge Metal with a 40 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Moisture and Insect Post Protection
- Cupolas, Dutch Doors, Wainscoting, Lean-tos, Porches, Soffits, and Windows
- Southern Yellow Pine #2 Grade
- Pressure Treated Wood for all Ground Contact Wood
- Rat Guards, Vent Closures, Dutch Doors